Yesterday in my Google Blogger series I shared Part 10
Today in Part 11 of the series I am going to share another way you may want to share your social media links on your Google Blogger site.
Please watch the video below to see how easy it is to add your social media buttons
So, all you have to do to add your favorite button for any social media site including, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or even IBO toolbox
All you have to do is:
- Google your icon you are seeking and save it to your desktop or photo file on your computer.
- Go to the Google Blogger back office and click on the "layout" tab
- Click on the "ADD A GADGET"
- Scroll down to "IMAGE"
- Insert your image on let it upload
- Add a title and the url link to your social media site
- It will show up in your sidebar or where ever you have your "ADD A GADGET" on your blog